See this page for information about going on forays.
Check here shortly before each foray for meeting information and changes.
All forays meet a 9 AM unless noted. The directions to the meeting places are below. The exact destination of the forays will not be announced until the meeting place.
Please Note: After some recent forays with unexpectedly large numbers of attendees the CMS board has decided to make some changes in order to improve the quality of the forays. The goal of these changes is to reduce chaos at the foray meeting place and make the experince more enjoyable and managable for all involved. The new proceedures for forays are listed below.
- May 30 – Bill Windsor. Morel foray west of Boulder. Meet at Safeway in Boulder at 10 am.
- June 27 – Steve Ring. Asian Markets. Meet at Pacific Ocean Market at Alameda & Zuni at 10 am.
- July 18 – Ellen Jacobson. Meet at Stegosaurus Lot at I-70/Morrison exit at 9 am.
- July 25 – Jason Salzman. Meet at meet at Cheeseman Park (wooden gazebo north end) at 10 am.
- July 31 – Greg Sanchez. Meet at Stegosaurus Lot at 9 am. (This is tentative)
- August 1 – Linda deLeon. Meet at Stegosaurus Lot at 9 am.
- August 9 – Karen Ryan. Meet at Cheesman Park (wooden gazebo north end) 9 am.
- August 14 – Ellen Jacobson. Meet at Stegosaurus Lot at 9 am.
- August 22 – Sam Clark. Meet at Stegosaurus Lot at 9 am. (This is tentative)
- August 29 – Cancelled
- September 5 - Linnea Gilman. Meet at Stegosaurus Lot at 8 am.
- September 6 – Jason Salzman. Meet at City Park at 10 am.
Foray Attendance Rules
- All foray attendees must be club members. Membership wil not be available at the foray meeting sites.
- Membership forms are available on the CMS website and may be downloaded, filled out, and mailed with check for $25.00 to Lynn Price, Membership Chair at 6650 Kilimanjaro Dr. Evergreen. Co. 80439.
- There will be no foray announcements on Facebook except for foray reports posted after the foray.
- Except for city forays, foray will begin at 9 AM.
- Foray helpers need to be at foray meeting place 1/2 hour before foray starts.
- Denver meeting place is the southeast parking lot (Stegosaurus) at Exit 259 (I–70/Morrison)
- Boulder meeting place is the northeast corner of the Safeway parking lot, which is on the southwest corner of Arapahoe and 28th.