See this page for information about going on forays.
Check here shortly before each foray for meeting information and changes.
Foray List For 2014
All forays meet a 9 AM unless noted. The directions to the meeting places are below. The exact destination of the forays will not be announced until the meeting place.
- June 14: Jared Urchek. Meet at the Boulder meeting place. (Jared@BoulderMushrooms.com)
- June 28: Bill Windsor will lead a black morel foray. Meet at the Boulder meeting place at 10AM (not 9am). Look for a red jeep. Billís phone number is 303-588-0130.
- July 18: Greg Sanchez. Meet at the Stegosaurus lot. (303-859-6060)
- July 26: Linnea Gillman. Beginners' Foray. Meet at the Stegosaurus lot. (303-935-2390)
- July 27: Zach Cram. Meet at the Stegosaurus lot. (303-513-1051)
- August 2: Cancelled
- August 9: Linda DeLeon. Meet at the Stegosaurus lot. (303-748-5380) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 10: Zach Cram. Meet at the Stegosaurus lot (303-513-1051)
- August 15: Ellen Jacobson. Collect for the Fair. Meet at the Stegosaurus lot (303-741-3836)
- August 16: Karen Ryan. city park foray. at Cheeseman Park (303-355-5966 or email@example.com)
- August 30: Ellen Jacobson. Beginners' Foray, Meet at Stegosaurus lot. (303-741-3836)
- Reminder - Forays are free for members. Nonmembers can attend for $10.00. CMS dues is $25/year/household
- Denver meeting place leaves from southeast parking lot (Stegosaurus) at Exit 259 (I–70/Morrison)
- Boulder meeting place leaves from Safeway parking lot northeast side at Arapahoe and 28th.